Search Knowledge Base Articles
Content Planners in PDF form - how to fill in
All our content planner documents can be completed on screen i.e. you can type directly into the answer block areas inside the PDF file.
- The documents are in PDF FORM layout and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to complete the forms.
- Open the PDF document. If you find that you cannot type into the answer areas on the form, it could mean that you do not have the Reader software installed.
- You can easily download this free software from Adobe. Click on this link to go to the Adobe Website and follow the instructions to quickly install the software. DO NOT INSTALL THE OPTIONAL OFFERS (deselect) before clicking on the Install button.
- After you have entered all your answers, simply save the file with your company name at the front. (You don't have to enter all the answers in one sitting - you can save the file frequently and come back to it over a number of sessions if you like.
- Once everything is complete, create an Email, attached the saved Planner file and send it to us at the email address on page 1 of the document.
- Don't forget to upload any text files, and photos into the Project Files area on the Client Portal.
Did you find this article useful?
Welcome to our Client Relations Management System - how to login to your own private Client Portal
Welcome to the 247highway Client Relations Management (247CRM) system This Client Portal allows us to streamline our services and better provide effi...
How to use our live Chatline for instant response
You can use our LIVE online chat service at any time. Just use the Chat button at the bottom left of your screen. If our support team are all cur...
247highway Standard Terms & Conditions - Website & SaaS applications
View or Download our Standard Terms and Conditions document here: 247Highway Standard Terms & Conditions By continuing to use our products, system...
247support Email Address - Add to your contact's Address book
Please add the following email address to your Contact / Address List inside your Outlook or Thunderbird, or other emailing software to ensure that ou...
How to work with a Project in the Client Portal
In order for any project to run smoothly, certain working methods should be followed. Everything that relates to a specific project is contained withi...